This Sexy TV Commercial Was Banned – But You’ll Never Guess Why
April 30, 2015 8:47am PST
At first, this “just married” commercial for Stamford Hotels and Resorts looks like it’s going to be some harmless, romantic fun.
However, the commercial quickly becomes extremely sexual in a very unusual way.
It opens with two couples checking in to a hotel. One couple is very young and can barely keep their hands off each other, while the other is very old. The couples end up in rooms right next to each other, and the young couple doesn’t get a wink of sleep, but not for the reason you would think…
The young couple ends up being kept up all night by the elderly couples wild sexual escapades, showing that you can have fun in the bedroom at any age.
While we can see why this commercial was banned from TV, it certainly gave us a good laugh!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- Commercial BANNED From TV For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- What Happened To This Blonde Woman On Live TV Is Going Viral – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- They Didn’t Know The Cameras Were On Them – What They Did Next…OMG!