This Cheerleader Just Got The Shock Of Her Life During Her Routine
April 28, 2015 8:43am PST
17 year-old Delainey Smith was practicing for a competition with her cheerleading team on Valentine’s Day at Westosha High School when she got the surprise of her life.
Delainey’s father, FC1 William Smith, returned home from a tour of duty with the navy, and he decided to surprise his daughter during a cheerleading performance for the other parents. The teenager fell to the ground and burst into tears.
The girl quickly got up and ran to hug her father, thankful both for his service and his return home.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Caught In Massive Lie After Bombshell Footage Leaks
- Obama Spits On Heroic Navy SEAL’s Grave By Doing THIS
- Former Navy SEAL Annihilates Obama – Exposes Him For Protecting Terrorists
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father