Fox News Anchor Announces She Is Leaving Network – Her Reason Why May Surprise You
April 27, 2015 8:44am PST
A longtime host of a Fox morning show has suddenly quit, and her reasons why may surprise you.
Monica Taylor has been a co-host of the San Antonio morning show for seven years, but she has quit effective immediately to accept a job outside of the news industry. Taylor has accepted the position of Director of Brand and Image with CPS Energy, which will allow her to go back to her PR roots. She says she has made the decision to give her more time to be home with her six-month old baby.
“With a new baby at home, this door opened just at the right time,” Taylor, whose daughter Elena is six months old, said Monday. “Everything’s better — the hours, the benefits, the new challenges.”
One of the main perks of her new job is it will allow her to have “normal hours” and not have to wake up hours before dawn. Though it seems she has made the right decision for herself, Taylor will definitely be missed.
“Monica has done a great job for us since the inception of ‘Fox News First,’ and I wish her the best in her new role with CPS Energy. I’m sure she’ll be a hit for them as well,” KABB general manager Dean Radla said in a statement.
You may also like to read:
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Hillary Clinton Never Wanted Anyone To See This Footage – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted
- BREAKING: Fox News Host Pleads GUILTY To Major Crime – Faces 40 Years In Prison