FBI Arrests Four In Obama ‘Assassination Plot’
April 22, 2015 1:43pm PST
A newly surfaced report has revealed that the FBI arrested four men in Denver, Colorado for plotting to murder President Obama in 2008.
According to the LA Times, it all started when police pulled over Tharin Gartrell,28, after a drunk driving accident and searched his rented van. Inside, they found two high-powered scoped rifles, ammunition, sighting scopes, radios, a cellphone, a bulletproof vest, wigs, drugs and fake IDs.
Gartrell told them that the weapons belonged to Nathan Johnson, 32. He also implicated Johnson’s girlfriend, Natasha Gromack, and 33 year-old Shawn Adolph. Adolph, who proudly wears a Nazi swastika ring, was injured when he jumped from a hotel window as he tried to flee the secret service.
All three of them were brought in for questioning, and Johnson quickly confessed to plotting to murder the president.
The group admitted that they planned to kill Obama during a speech on live television in front of a stadium of 70,000 supporters.
Gartrell, Johnson, and Adolph all received brief prison sentences for drug charges. Gartrell was sentenced to 15 days in prison and six months in a halfway house, and he was freed on June 12, 2009. Johnson served over a year of prison time and was released on March 4, 2010.
Adolph, meanwhile, is serving a five-ten year prison sentence stemming from unrelated robbery charges in 2010.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Rushing To Do THIS Before He Leaves Office – We’re In Trouble