80% of Police Force Resign Following Liberal Mayor Election
April 22, 2015 12:41pm PST
Via Mediaite: The town of Parma, Mo., elected a black female mayor for the first time in its history, and shortly afterward, five of the six of the town’s police officers resigned.
According to KFVS, three city officials — “the city attorney, the city clerk, and the waste water treatment plant supervisor” — turned in their resignations as well. In their letters to the outgoing mayor, Randall Ramsey, they cited “safety concerns”.
Tyrus Bird, the black woman in question and the former city clerk, narrowly beat Ramsay, who held the mayorship for nearly 37 years, and said in a speech that she had no idea what these “safety concerns” were.
Watch below via KFVS12:
Business as usual. Newly elected mayor will wait to address the loss of police personnel in the city of Parma pic.twitter.com/OU9OmKWQzX
— Allison Twaits KFVS (@atwaitskfvs) April 14, 2015
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response