Farmer’s Wife Kills Her Husband of 30 Years – What She Did With His Body Is Chilling
April 21, 2015 10:50am PST
A farmer’s wife in upstate New York has been arrested for brutally murdering her husband of 30 years, but it’s what she did with his body that has everyone talking.
Charlene Mess, 48, was arrested on her farm last Monday after her husband Douglas Mess, 52, was reported missing by the couple’s 29 year-old son. Douglas Mess Jr. told them that his father had not shown up for work that morning, and that he had not seen him since 8 p.m. on Sunday.
According to Daily Mail, a massive searched was launched by the Wyoming County Sheriff’s Office, local volunteer fire companies, friends and family members, and more than 25 members of the New York State Police. Seven hours later, they found the farmer’s body in a place they never expected.
Mess was found in a pile of manure at the back of the family farm. It appears Charlene murdered her husband then buried his body in a pile of manure. Authorities are staying quiet about this case and would not comment on a motive or method that Mess was killed.
Charlene was immediately arrested and charged with second-degree murder. She is currently being held without bail.
You may also like to read:
- Thug Messes With Police Officers – Gets A Brutal Response
- Liberal Actress Launches Protest On Patriot’s Farm – He Responds With THIS
- When The Pimple On His Back Exploded, He Wasn’t Expecting THIS To Come Out
- He Was Suspicious Of His Wife, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – He Never Expected To Capture This…
- BREAKING: One Of Obama’s Illegals Commits Mass Murder Across Two States