Check Out What This Man Found While He Was Shaving His Beard


April 19, 2015 10:35pm PST

A man discovered what he thought was a pimple while he was shaving his beard — it turned out to be something much different, however.

The video shows the man discover an ingrown hair that is several FEET long. Luckily for this man, he did not get an infection from the hair, but others aren’t so lucky.

WebMD states that plucking ingrown hairs can lead to bad infections, which can result in bleeding or a staph infection. Sometimes these infections can become so bad, that they result in death.

Have you ever plucked an ingrown hair? Tell us about your experiences in the comments section below.


You must login in order to leave a comment.