I Didn’t Understand Why He Was Pouring Raw Egg Into His Coffee Mug – But Then I Tried It Too
April 19, 2015 8:00pm PST
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it is also the most hectic, as most people are in a rush to get out the door in the morning.
This video will show you how to make a healthy, tasty breakfast in just three short minutes. It’s called Microwaved Quiche in a Mug, and all you need is egg, milk, butter, a microwave and a coffee mug.
First, you coat the coffee mug with melted butter. Then, add the egg and start stirring it inside the mug. You can also add salt and pepper or other condiments for taste, then you just pop it in the microwave for three and a half minutes and you’re good to go!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Michelle Obama Makes Horrifying Announcement – This Will Affect All Of Us
- Michelle Obama Announces Horrifying New Ban – She’s Gone Too Far This Time
- Michelle Obama Caught In Major Lie – She’s A Hypocrite
- Paula Deen Annihilates Michelle Obama – White House Furious