He Put Onions on the Grill With Piles of Bacon – The Result Made Me Drool
April 16, 2015 2:28pm PST
With summer on it’s way, Americans everywhere are getting ready to bring out their grills for barbecue season. This barbecue hack will allow you to make a tasty bacon-onion treat that everyone is sure to love.
First, you need to get a large bag of sweet onions and then peel and slice them up. Then, you place the onions on your grill and douse them in your favorite spices. After this, pile bacon on top of it and cook it on the grill for about an hour at 325 to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Once you’re done, load up the onions with some cheddar cheese and you’ll have a tasty treat that your guests are sure to love.
You may also like to read:
- When She Poured Coke Into Her Toilet, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw The Result
- ALERT: Here’s Why You Should Remove the Screws in Your Door Immediately
- I Was About To Throw Away My $800 Smelly Carpet, But Then I Saw This…
- Burqa-Clad Muslim Woman Throws Hissy Fit Over Bacon Sign – Then This Happens
- When She Put An Onion In Her Ear, I Thought She Was Crazy – But Then She Did THIS