When She Curled Up In A Ball And Lay Motionless, This Stray Dog Did Something We Never Expected
April 15, 2015 2:44pm PST
When this girl and her friend heard about a starving stray dog living in a park, they vowed to do everything in their power to bring him to safety.
At first the girl, identified only as Amanda, tried to use food to build trust with the dog named Bear. When this didn’t work, as a last resort, she curled up on the side of the road in the dirt and waited for Bear to walk over.
The frightened dog got closer to her and even growled a bit, but when she continued to not move for 20 minutes, he eventually wandered away.
Not giving up, Amanda approached Bear again and crawled towards him backwards.
For an hour she lay in the dirt crawling towards Bear and building trust with him. Eventually, she snuggled up next to the starving animal and made comforting sounds.
Bear gradually opened himself up to Amanda and her friend Dylan, and finally let them put a leash on him. He is now recovering with a vet.
You may also like to read:
- The Mailman Swore This Happened Every Day, But They Wouldn’t Believe Him, So He Filmed It!
- Miranda Lambert Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Begs Fans For Help
- Woman Films Herself Having Sex With a Sausage Dog – What She Does Next Is Even Worse
- They Were Walking Past An Old Metal Box When They Heard Movement – What They Found Inside…OMG!
- Muslim Thug Comes Upon Injured Dog – What He Does Next Is Sickening