Greta Van Susteren Devastated After This Happens – We’re Praying For Her
April 15, 2015 9:30am PST
While Greta Van Susteren continues to be a record breaking success in her professional life at Fox, she is currently going through a rough time in her personal life.
Her friend Reverend Franklin Graham revealed in a Facebook post that Greta needs her fans’ prayers as her husband prepares for open heart surgery.
“Greta Van Susteren’s husband John Coale is having heart surgery tomorrow. Greta and John are great friends and supporters of Samaritan’s Purse,” Graham wrote. “John is Greta’s soul mate, they do everything together.”
“Open heart surgery is not for sissies. John is one tough man, so much so that my father wrote about him in his book, The Reason for My Hope; but there can always be issues,” he added. “Pray for John — and let Greta know you’re praying in the comments below. I believe in the power of prayer!”
It’s nice to know that Greta has friends like Rev. Graham behind her. We’ll be praying for John!
You may also like to read:
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Panic After Trump Makes MAJOR Announcement – This Is About to Get Messy
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted