Model Attacked For Showing Off Her Body, So She Posts These Pictures In Response
April 14, 2015 4:04pm PST
Last month, a 30 year-old lingerie model came under fire for posting photos that showed off her growing baby bump. Now, with her baby due any day now, she’s back in the news after posting some new photos.
Sara Stages was criticized for the original images, which included captions about the importance of working out during pregnancy. Haters called the pictures “distasteful,” but Stages wasn’t having any of it.
She asked her doctor if working out while pregnant is bad, and he assured her that it is not.
“The doctors say my baby is healthy,” she told reporters. “I asked him and he started laughing. He was like, ‘You’re fine.'”
ABC News’s Dr. Jennifer Ashton has also backed Stages up.
“The fact that she looks skinny on Instagram does not mean her baby growth is restricted,” the doctor said. “She has gained an amount of weight that is acceptable.”
Stages’ latest photos have earned her 40,000 additional likes on her Instagram in less than 21 hours. The final photo included the caption “#39weeks tomorrow (and this will probably be the last prego selfie FINALLY).”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- Hitman Tries To Kill Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- Ted Cruz Caught In Humiliating New Sex Scandal – Trump Will LOVE This
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot