They Told Willie Nelson Not To Sing About Jesus, He Responded With THIS
April 13, 2015 5:31pm PST
Atheists told legendary performer Willie Nelson that he needed to stop singing about Jesus on TV. Nelson showed those liberals just how little he cared about their opinion when he paid tribute to Johnny Cash shortly after his death.
Ignoring the atheist’s pleas, Nelson sang the appropriately titled hymn “Were You There When They Crucified My Lord?”
Worried about the backlash, TV executives likely asked Nelson to pick a more politically correct song to sing. We applaud Nelson for ignoring the atheists and continuing to be public about his love for God.
You may also like to read:
- Chuck Norris Stuns Fans With Bombshell Announcement
- Hugh Jackman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God
- Liberals Furious After Joel Osteen Says THIS About Hell
- You Won’t Believe What Sasha Obama Wore To The Easter Egg Roll…
- Mall Cop Tries To Kick Navy SEAL Out Of Store For Talking About God – Watch What Happens Next