Clint Eastwood Needs Our Prayers
April 12, 2015 8:32am PST
Clint Eastwood needs your prayers this week after the death of his good friend Geoffrey Lewis, whom he frequently cast in his films.
Lewis, who collaborated with Eastwood on seven films, died on Tuesday of natural causes at the age of 79. He starred in such Eastwood classics as Every Which Way But Loose and High Plains Drifter.
“I was very saddened by the news of Geoffrey’s passing,” said Clint Eastwood, in a statement. “I worked with him on many films and thought he was a wonderful actor and terrific performer. He had the most expressive face—which made working with him so fun. Geoffrey will be greatly missed.”
Our thoughts and prayers are with Clint Eastwood, it’s never easy to lose loved ones!
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What Michelle Obama Is Doing This Week…This Is Disgusting
- Clint Eastwood Issues Desperate Message To Trump – Liberals Are Panicking About This
- Obama LIVID After Clint Eastwood Openly Defies Him
- Clint Eastwood Just Made a MAJOR Announcement
- Malia Obama to Make Acting Debut On X-Rated Show