Hannity Guest Storms Off Show On Live TV – You’ll Never Guess Why
April 10, 2015 3:16pm PST
Fox News Show Hannity got heated Thursday night when two guests could not agree on how to handle the Walter Scott shooting.
Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson decided to play devil’s advocate and wanted to give Officer Michael Slager the “benefit of the doubt.” Peterson said all details are not yet known about the shooting, and we should wait to condemn Slager until we know all the details.
Unfortunately for him, host Sean Hannity and fellow guest Leo Terrell, a civil rights attorney, disagreed.
“This is the second time in Fox News cable that you and I, Sean Hannity, agree,” Terrell said. “Jesse Lee Peterson is the only man on the face of this earth who is talking about everything else but the unlawful shooting of this man. … And for you to come on this show as a black man and to say somehow — to justify this shooting, you are an embarrassment to the world right now! The whole world is looking at how stupid you are!”
Watch as Terrell and Peterson argue about the issue to the point where the liberal attorney storms off the set in disgust.
Do you agree with Peterson, or are Hannity and Terrell in the right here? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage