Mother Was Filming Daughter Surfing, What Happened Next Had Her Screaming In Terror
April 10, 2015 1:24pm PST
A California woman was filming her daughter taking a surfing lesson when something happened that nearly killed them both.
The mother was terrified to see two giant humpback whales emerge from the water and approach her daughter with their mouths open. Luckily, nobody hurt, and the mother and daughter were able to get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to get up close to humpback whales.
It turns out that the whales had followed a school of anchovies to the coast in a feeding frenzy. Ignoring the surfers and kayakers, the whales fed on as many anchovies as they could.
We’re just happy this was caught on camera!
You may also like to read:
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying
- Thug Points Gun And Orders Teen Out Of Car – Never Thought THIS Would Happen Next
- Reporter Goes On Live TV – What She Does Next Leaves Viewers Speechless
- They Thought This Was A Normal Street, But Then It Started Breathing…