BREAKING: Obama EXEMPTS His Daughters From This Major Law
April 10, 2015 9:05am PST
One of Obama’s main agendas these days is the new common core standardized tests he is implementing this spring.
The tests are used to rank students all across the country, and are also sometimes used on teachers as well. Unfortunately, the tests do not accurately portray a student’s knowledge or grasp of any material.
One of the best ways to get your child out of these ridiculous Obama tests is to send them to private school, and that’s exactly what the president did with his daughters.
Sasha and Malia will not need to take these common core tests because they attend the Sidwell Friends School, a school with $35,000 a year tuition. The school does not have their students take common core standardized tests. Sidwell also does not adhere to Michelle Obama’s “healthy” school lunch plan.
It’s despicable that Obama won’t subject Sasha and Malia to the same rules he makes all the rest of us follow. Shame on you, Barry!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide