Al Sharpton Gets a RUDE Wake-Up Call from Black Family He Tries to Exploit
April 10, 2015 8:33am PST
Last weekend, a black man named Walter Scott was shot and killed by a police officer in a brutal incident that was captured on camera.
Of course, Al Sharpton immediately jumped up and headed to South Carolina to exploit Scott’s family for his own personal gain. They, however, weren’t having any of it.
The Scott family has reportedly told Sharpton to stay away from them, saying “We don’t want another Ferguson type of circus here.” They have banned the race baiter from Scott’s funeral, and have made it clear they want nothing to do with him.
The Scott family is definitely making the right decision in distancing themselves from both Sharpton and the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson. Unlike the Brown family, the Scotts actually have a case, as their son was killed in cold blood by a police officer. Being associated with Sharpton only insults the legacy their son, and we’re glad they’re clearheaded enough to see that.
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…