Michelle Obama Under Fire After She Makes These ‘Racist’ Remarks
April 10, 2015 8:04am PST
Michelle Obama is in trouble this week after she made comments that many are perceiving as racist.
On Wednesday, the first lady gave a speech at the White House about the importance of creating opportunities for Native American youth.
“Folks in Indian Country didn’t just wake up one day with addiction problems. Poverty and violence didn’t just randomly happen to this community,” she said. “These issues are the result of a long history of systematic discrimination and abuse”
“So given this history, we shouldn’t be surprised at the challenges that kids in Indian Country are facing today,” Michelle later added. “And we should never forget that we played a role in this. Make no mistake about it – we own this.”
As a proud race baiter, Michelle should know that calling Native Americans “Indians” is highly offensive. The politically correct term would be “Native American Country,” so Michelle’s slip of the tongue is now landing her in hot water for using a racist term to describe a minority.
Ah, karma, it’s a beautiful thing!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong