Judge Makes Major Ruling About Pledge of Allegiance
April 9, 2015 10:19am PST
The American Humanist Association filed a lawsuit against a school district for saying the phrase “under God” in the pledge of allegiance. In the suit, they accuse the district of breaking the law separating church and state with this phrase.
The suit went before a judge today, and he has made his decision.
The judge immediately dismissed the lawsuit.
“The current pledge practice marginalizes atheist and humanist kids as something less than ideal patriots, merely because they don’t believe the nation is under God,” a spokesman for the American Humanist Association told reporters afterwards.
Sorry, atheists, but there’s no way you’re taking down the pledge of allegiance!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Federal Judge Issues Bombshell Ruling Against Obama – This Is It