He Filled Water Bottles And Stuffed Them In A Toilet. I Thought He Was Insane, But Then I Found Out Why
April 8, 2015 10:02pm PST
These seven money-saving life hacks are sure to save you major dollars next time you have a household issue.
One of the best hacks is filling a one-liter bottle with water and putting it in your toilet tank. This way you’ll be flushing one less liter of water, which in the end will save your family about 30 gallons of water total. This can add up to save you some major dollars!
There are such other hacks that are just as helpful as this one. With these life hacks under your belt, you’re sure to save monty in a major way!
You may also like to read:
- When She Poured Coke Into Her Toilet, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw The Result
- I Didn’t Know I Could Use An Empty Toilet Paper Roll For This
- Alert: You Can Get Ebola From a Toilet Seat
- Woman Who Breaks Toilets With 7’ Butt Hopes To Inspire Larger Ladies
- VIDEO: Mother Is Rescued After Thugs Superglue Her To Toilet Seat In Home Depot