Apparently, I Have Been Grilling Steaks Totally Wrong My Whole Life
April 8, 2015 9:53pm PST
In this video, Chef Jamie Purviance reveals a simple trick that will allow you to cook a perfect steak every time.
Using this touch test-skill, you will be able to feel when your steak is rare, medium-rare, or however you want it.
“You actually just put your finger on the surface of the steak while it’s on the grill,” Purviance says. “And feel its firmness. A steak will get firmer as it cooks.”
Watch as Purviance shows you that you can test how well done your steak is by using just your thumb and index finger. This will change the way I cook my steak from now on!
You may also like to read:
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- Look at Your Thanksgiving Turkey – If You Notice THIS, Here’s What You Do
- BREAKING: Experts Warn Eating Just ONE Steak A Week Greatly Increases Risks Of Cancer
- She Lay Two Sticks Of Butter On A Delicious Mixer – What Happens Next Is SO Good!
- She Lay Out Cookies At The Bottom Of Her Pie Crust, But What She Does Next Looks DELICIOUS