Hillary Clinton Publicly Humiliated After This Happens
April 7, 2015 11:34am PST
Hillary Clinton was publicly humiliated this week when a billboard slamming her went up in Chicago.
The billboard was erected by Ashley Madison, whose website is a dating site for married people who want to have affairs in their area.
The billboard refers to Clinton’s 2014 memoir Hard Choices which details the difficult decisions she had to make as Secretary of State. Liberals have slammed the billboard, calling it insulting, but Ashley Madison CEO Noel Bidderman has defended it.
“It’s not an easy choice. People, women in particular, don’t come to affairs lightly. They try and explore alternatives within their relationship. For many it’s a last effort before separation,” Biderman said.
Hillary is undoubtedly humiliated that her face is being used to advertise a sleazy website. Take that, Mrs. Clinton!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything