Outrage After Obamas Release Extravagant Family Portrait
April 6, 2015 12:24pm PST
The First Family posed for a family photo after Easter services on Sunday, and it’s a blatant slap in the face to the American people.
The unemployment rate has soared throughout Obama’s presidency, and millions of Americans are poor and hungry. Despite this, the first family just reminded us that they are living in luxury thanks to our tax dollars.
Michelle Obama and her daughters are shown in lavish dresses that are clearly very expensive. Barack himself is photographed in a dapper suit as he stands in front of the mansion his family gets to live in.
Photos like this are a slap in the face to hardworking Americans everywhere who can’t afford to sit around in expensive clothes like the Obama family. Shame on the first family!
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Anti-Trump Group Spends $75.7 Million To Take Trump Down, But It Backfired In A Big Way
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS