Clint Eastwood’s Son Defends Obama Agenda
April 2, 2015 4:20pm PST
Clint Eastwood’s son Scott Eastwood is becoming a Hollywood star in his own right, and he recently revealed that his values are very different from that of his father.
In a recent interview, Scott said he “loves” the attention he gets from his gay fans, and that he would even be open to playing a gay man in the future.
“I don’t discriminate against any fans. Fans are fans, and gay men are great,” he said. “I support gay marriage and the whole bit. I think everybody should be able to be with who they want to be with.”
This very liberal view, which Obama of course shares, indicates that Scott has very different values from that of his father. We doubt Clint would be very happy about this!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- Jodi Arias To Get MARRIED After Finding Love Behind Bars
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Hillary Clinton Panicking After Damning Footage Surfaces – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS