This Commercial Was Banned Before It Even Aired – When You See It You’ll Know Why
March 30, 2015 12:57pm PST
Go Daddy is known for their controversial commercials, but many are saying that this particular one went too far.
The ad features a puppy get thrown out of a pickup truck, and then struggle to get home. When it finally does make it home to it’s family, something happens that is so cruel that 42,000 people signed a petition against it on the grounds of animal cruelty. The backlash was so great that Go Daddy decided not to air the commercial at all.
“What should have been a fun and funny ad clearly missed the mark and we will not air it,” CEO Blake Irving wrote.
What do you think? Did this video deserve to be banned? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- Commercial BANNED From TV For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- Hillary Panics After THIS Video Is Released
- They Didn’t Know The Cameras Were On Them – What They Did Next…OMG!