This May Get Obama Impeached…Wow
March 27, 2015 2:32pm PST
Eight months ago, Obama released five top Taliban terrorists in exchange for U.S. serviceman Bowe Bergdahl, who was captured in Afghanistan back in 2009. While some praised Obama for this trade, members of Bergdahl’s unit quickly spoke out against him, calling him a deserter.
This week, Bergdahl was finally charged with desertion, and many are now calling for Obama to be punished for the horrendous deal that he made. Obama’s deal to trade five top terrorists for a deserter clearly “aided and abetted” the enemy, making it an act of treason.
According to Conservative Tribune, former congressman and retired Lt. Col. Allen West has since drawn up official articles for Obama’s impeachment, and he is being backed by powerful figures like former federal prosector Andrew McCarthy.
Obama neglected to give congress the required 30 days notice when releasing the Taliban fighters in exchange for Bergdahl, essentially providing “material support” for the Taliban.
If Obama releasing five high profile terrorists to aid the Taliban doesn’t constitute “high crime and misdemeanor,” we don’t know what does…
Do you think the Bergdahl scandal could get Obama impeached? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: House Calls For Obama’s Impeachment – This Could Be The End For Him
- US House Preparing To Vote On Impeachment – White House Panicking
- Former Navy SEAL Annihilates Obama – Exposes Him For Protecting Terrorists
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- BREAKING: ISIS Spotted On US Border – This Proves Trump Was Right