‘Biblical Plague’ Detected In U.S. – We’re In Trouble
March 27, 2015 9:11am PST
An ancient disease that was once known as a biblical plague is making a comeback in America, and it’s spreading fast.
Health officials in Volusia County, Florida recently revealed that three people in their area have contracted leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease. The disease causes many horrifying conditions like claw-hands, skin ulcers, vision problems and muscle weakness.
Those who contracted it all did so by having contact with or ingesting meat from the nine-banded armadillo, a population that has exploded in the south.
The incubation for leprosy can last for up to a decade, so doctors are not sure when the three sufferers contracted it. Thankfully, the disease can be treated with antibiotics, and it only affects the 5% of the population that don’t have an immunity to it.
The Centers for Disease Control say there are about 100 new cases of leprosy a year, and that the disease is often contracted by people who travel abroad to places like Brazil, India and sub-Saharan Africa.
You may also like to read:
- What Obama Just Did With $500 Million Will Make You SICK
- Walmart To Close 150 US Stores – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- BREAKING: Muslim ‘Refugees’ Caught Carrying New Disease To US – This Is Worse Than AIDs
- 400 Soldiers Were Stuck In An Airport – Then One Man Stood Up And Did The Unthinkable
- Experts Warn STD Epidemic Is WORSENING In US