Obama Caught Saying This About Bill of Rights To Foreign Leaders…This Is Disgusting
March 18, 2015 12:10pm PST
We already knew that Obama has no respect for the constitution, but this is just ridiculous.
New reports say that Obama regularly complains to U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron about the Bill of Rights, saying to him, “you don’t know how lucky you are to have a ban on political TV ads.”
Clearly, Obama hates that Americans have the right to criticize our leaders. In Obama’s ideal world, none of us would be able to say anything bad about him or question him in any way.
It’s also distressing that the president is complaining about our great nation to foreign leaders. It’s not a good reflection of the United States to have the president complaining about it to foreigners.
Sorry, Obama, but this is America, and the Bill of Rights isn’t going anywhere anytime soon!
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store
- BREAKING: Obama Launches New Executive Action – This Is His Worst One Yet