House Launches Official Investigation Against Hillary Clinton – She’s In Trouble
March 18, 2015 10:22am PST
Over the last few days, Hillary Clinton has been embroiled in an emails scandal that could put an end to her presidential dreams. On Wednesday, House Speaker John Boehner is expected to announce an official House investigation into how Hillary’s emails on her private account were handled. The investigation will also look into the 31,000 emails that were deleted by Hillary and her attorneys.
This news comes after Hillary and her attorney’s sifted through her 60,000 emails and submitted the ones to the government that they claim were “work related.” The others were promptly deleted.
“We went through a thorough process to identify all of my work-related emails and deliver them to the State Department,” Hillary said, according to Conservative Tribune.
Hillary and her team later revealed some of the “processes” they used to determine which emails were for work and which were personal. The team searched for keywords like “Benghazi” and “Libya,” and deleted all the emails that didn’t use these words.
The bottom line is if Hillary really wasn’t hiding anything, why doesn’t she just hand over all her emails? Thankfully, if this investigation moves forward, Hillary will not get away with this.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything