Former Obama Colleague Speaks Out – And What He Says Could Get Him Impeached
March 17, 2015 2:15pm PST
A former colleague of Obama’s at the University of Chicago Law School has broken his silence, and what he has revealed isn’t good for the president.
“The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool,” the tenured professor said of Obama, according to The Conservative Tribune.
This should come as no surprise to anyone, as we have seen Obama display all of these qualities during his six years in office. It’s disturbing that the president of the United States couldn’t even handle the responsibility of being a college professor…yikes!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Rushing To Do THIS Before He Leaves Office – We’re In Trouble