Obama Just Admitted Something Disgusting About His Expensive Vacations
March 13, 2015 2:52pm PST
We already knew that Barack Obama doesn’t take his job seriously and is only in it for the lavish vacations, but now we have solid proof.
Back in 2012, while giving a speech in Cartagena, Colombia, Obama called scouting out vacation spots for him and Michelle part of his job.
“I want to thank President Santos and the people of Colombia for the extraordinary hospitality in the beautiful city of Cartagena,” said Obama. “We’re having a wonderful time. And usually when I take these summit trips, part of my job is to scout out where I may want to bring Michelle back later for vacation. So we’ll make sure to come back sometime in the near future.”
I’m sure they will come back – courtesy of the American taxpayers. The Obamas have spent millions and millions of American’s hard-earned tax dollars on their own lavish vacations. Since taking office, Obama has taken 38 vacations with his family to exotic locations all over the world, and he still has two years left.
Judging from this speech, the Obamas have no shame about spending our money on themselves. In the two years they have left in office, they will undoubtedly spend millions more.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS