Criminal Investigation to Be Launched Against Hillary Clinton
March 13, 2015 11:22am PST
Conservative organization Judicial Watch is making headlines this week after they called for a criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s missing emails. Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton says these emails likely contained material implicating Hillary in Benghazi and other scandals over the years.
“The State Department, or the Justice Department or our other appropriate law enforcement should move to seize that information and try to recover deleted material,” Fitton said, according to Conservative Tribune. “She set up a government account to conduct government business in secret. It’s an alias government account.”
Fitton says Hillary came up with the “missing emails” excuse in order to deflect the complaints surrounding the incident by saying they were deleted.
The Judicial Watch has cited the numerous times Hillary has been caught in lies as reasons why the feds should step in. Hopefully, a criminal investigation will be launched, because if it is, Hillary doesn’t have a chance of surviving.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything