Teen Takes Selfie, Captures Something Downright Chilling
March 12, 2015 9:27am PST
When Irish teen Bethanie Harvey took a selfie of herself, her sister, and her baby nephew, she never expected to see this.
The image of the three family members mysteriously shows a girl wearing a purple dress sitting in the background with her hands folded. Bethanie swears nobody else was in the room.
“I was taking a picture of my nephew and I, but my sister jumped into the background so I captioned the picture “photo bombed!” Bethanie said, according to Daily Mail. “A friend of mine came to my house that night and pointed out what looks to be a woman with her hands folded on her knees in the background, baring in mind the picture was taken facing the living room door.”
“Although we can’t see the face of the figure the rest of it is as clear as day,” she added. “There was nobody else in the living room at the time, except for the ghost girl in the purple dress.”
Bethanie is now terrified to go into her living room, lest the ghost girl return.
You may also like to read:
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying
- Gang of Thugs Attack Teen, Then Get A BRUTAL Surprise
- Thug Points Gun And Orders Teen Out Of Car – Never Thought THIS Would Happen Next
- Reporter Goes On Live TV – What She Does Next Leaves Viewers Speechless