Landmark Supreme Court Decision Defies Obama
March 12, 2015 12:03am PST
The Supreme Court just made a ruling that is sure to come as a major blow to President Obama. The highest court in the land just ordered a lower court to reconsider their decision to leave University of Notre Dame without a religious exemption to Obamacare.
The 7th circuit court of appeals had previously ruled 2-1 that Notre Dame was covered under a narrowly-written religious exemption. According to Conservative Tribune, Notre Dame disagreed with the verdict because it left them as the only religious non-profit in the country not to have an exemption from the Department of Health and Human Services.
The Supreme Court’s ruling has destroyed the lower court’s decision and will force them to come up with a ruling that actually adheres to our constitution. The Supreme Court also specifically told the lower court to take the Hobby Lobby decision into account when making their ruling.
Obama is undoubtedly livid at the Supreme Court’s latest ruling, since the president has made it clear that he doesn’t respect religious liberty in any way. We applaud the Supreme Court for having the courage to take a stand against Obama and defend religious freedoms!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Attorney General Pick Leaks – This Is Hillary’s Worst Nightmare
- Trump Is Asked If He’ll Put Cruz On Supreme Court – His Response May Shock You
- Supreme Court Makes Landmark Ruling That Should Terrify All Conservatives
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS