Federal Judge Calls Out Obama for Lying. Here’s How He’ll Be Held Accountable.
March 11, 2015 11:59pm PST
A few weeks ago, U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen stopped Obama’s amnesty plan dead in it’s tracks. Obama retaliated by saying he will be ignoring the order and continuing with it anyway, but Judge Hanen has just made it clear that he won’t go down without a fight.
On Monday, the judge ordered the Department of Justice to answer questions about accusations that they misled him about the plan. He also denied the Obama administration’s request to lift the time-out he enforced back in February which was meant to give 26 states the chance to gather evidence for their lawsuit against the president.
“The court finds that the government’s failure to secure the border has exacerbated illegal immigration into this country,” Hanen ruled in February, adding that states were being financially “drained by the constant influx of illegal immigrants.”
Hanen’s latest ruling shows that he isn’t fazed by Obama in the slightest bit. Many would have backed down to Obama after the president said he would be ignoring the February ruling, but not Hanen. It appears that Judge Hanen is doing anything he can to stall Obama’s amnesty plan until the 26 states can get their case against the president together.
We salute you, Judge Hanen. Keep up the good work!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Federal Judge Issues Bombshell Ruling Against Obama – This Is It