Gummy Bears Deemed ‘Racist’ – Here’s Why
March 10, 2015 9:22am PST
A renowned candy company was forced to ban one of their products after an angry liberal cried racism.
According to American Overlook, Haribo is a candy making company in Denmark known for their deliciously fruity gummy bears. However, they were forced to stop making one of their gummy bear products when a liberal posted a picture of a bag saying the candies resemble “black faces with racial undertones.”
The candy the liberal was referring to is called “Skipper Mix,” and it is a black licorice-flavored candy, and liberals say the way the little black candy figures look brings up associations with the Danish slave trade. Haribo executives disagree, saying the figures are meant to meant to resemble sailors and skippers and are supposed to be tribal rather than racist.
In the end, Haribo was forced to submit to the angry liberals and ban their product when it became clear that keeping it would risk their entire business.
“We decided that we could keep the product while removing the parts that certain customers found offensive,” said Ola Dagliden, head of Haribo Sweden.
You may also like to read:
- Beauty Queen Comes Forward With Massive Accusation Of Trump – This Could Change Everything
- Patriotic Sheriff ANNIHILATES Hillary Clinton For THIS
- Donald Trump Gets Shocking Endorsement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election