Photographer Was Out On Walk When He Spotted Something Amazing
March 10, 2015 7:37am PST
Photographer Bob Lanson was on a walk with his family on the waters of Victoria, Canada when he saw something amazing: a harbor seal and a giant octopus fighting it out in the water.
Naturally, Lanson grabbed his camera and started taking pictures.
“We were walking back, and up popped what at first looked like two seals,” Lanson later recounted. “But once they got up to the surface I realized it was one seal with something in its mouth — which turned out to be an octopus.”
In the end, the seal won the battle, but the octopus put up quite a fight.
While this may seem unusual, octopuses are actually a major part of the seal diet. Who would have thought!
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…