Michelle Obama’s Secret ‘Fantasy’ Vacation Exposed To The Public
March 4, 2015 10:03am PST
In typical Obama-fashion, the first lady has planned an extravagant spring break for herself and her daughters later this month.
Michelle, Sasha and Malia are set to jet off for a tour of Asia as soon as the girls are out of school. According to Daily Mail, the women will head to Japan on March 18 to visit both Tokyo and Kyoto. Michelle and her kids will then head to Cambodia on the 21st before heading back to America the next day.
Michelle tried to keep her daughters’ part in the trip a secret, leaving them out of the official press release. The news of the girls’ going was broken by a Japanese newspaper.
Michelle Obama has come under fire for her lavish vacations that she takes on the American taxpayer’s dime. Last year, the first lady and her entourage spent $222,000 during two nights at a hotel in China.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS