Obama Announces Sweeping Executive Action- Will Affect Hardworking Americans Everywhere
March 3, 2015 8:23am PST
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest announced on Monday that President Obama is “very interested” in raising taxes through unilateral executive action.
“The president certainly has not indicated any reticence in using his executive authority to try and advance an agenda that benefits middle class Americans,” Earnest replied when he was asked about Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) calling on Obama to raise $100 billion in taxes through an executive action.
“Now I don’t want to leave you with the impression that there is some imminent announcement, there is not, at least that I know of,” Earnest continued according to Infowars. “But the president has asked his team to examine the array of executive authorities that are available to him to try to make progress on his goals. So I am not in a position to talk in any detail at this point, but the president is very interested in this avenue generally.”
Great, now all of us hardworking Americans are going to need to pay even MORE to satisfy “supreme ruler” Obama. Watch yourself Mr. President, you only have two years left in the White House, and then you’ll be a “commoner” again…
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary