Costco “Offends” Muslim Employee- What Happens Next Is Insane
March 3, 2015 8:01am PST
When devout Muslim Jean Camara got a job at Costco, he knew the retail store sold both alcohol and pork. After he refused to handle pork on the conveyer belt, his superiors reassigned him to collecting carts in the parking lot.
Not liking that he was reassigned to cart duty, he asked to be moved to a different department, but his bosses refused. After 16 days of attitude from Camara, his superiors had no choice but to fire him, enraging the Muslim employee. He immediately filed a lawsuit against Costco for discrimination.
“Just because you have a different belief, that doesn’t give anybody the right to treat you different,” Camara told reporters, according to Conservative Tribune. “We all share different beliefs so we all should be treated equally no matter what belief we have.”
We can only hope that Camara’s weak case is tossed out of court very soon. He clearly was not reassigned to a different department because of his religious beliefs, he was reassigned because he was refusing to work the conveyer belt. What did he expect Costco to do, stop selling pork?!
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- Obama’s Muslim ‘Refugees’ Attack Patriotic Truckers – Watch What Happens Next