BREAKING: Fox Makes Major Announcement About Bill O’Reilly
March 1, 2015 2:49pm PST
For the last few weeks, Fox News host Bill O’Reilly has been weathering a storm of attacks from liberals who have accused him of lying about war stories he told from when he covered the Fauklands War in 1982. A petition has been circulating in an effort to convince Fox to fire O’Reilly, and the network has made their decision.
“Bill O’Reilly has already addressed several claims leveled against him,” stated Fox in a statement. “This is nothing more than an orchestrated campaign by far left advocates Mother Jones and Media Matters.”
“Responding to the unproven accusation du jour has become an exercise in futility,” Fox continued, according to Conservative Tribune. “FOX News maintains its staunch support of O’Reilly, who is no stranger to calculated onslaughts.”
We applaud Fox for having the courage to stand by O’Reilly in the face of all these attacks. Sorry, liberals, but Bill isn’t going anywhere anytime soon!
You may also like to read:
- Beauty Queen Comes Forward With Massive Accusation Of Trump – This Could Change Everything
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted