Taya Kyle Tells O’Reilly Exactly What She Thinks of Jesse Ventura
February 27, 2015 3:06pm PST
Recently, Jesse Ventura sued Taya Kyle, the widow of Chris Kyle, for a passage in her husband’s book American Sniper. Despite Chris’s death, Ventura continued the lawsuit against Taya and was eventually awarded $1.5 million.
This clip shows Taya tell Fox News host Bill O’Reilly exactly what she thinks of Jesse Ventura and the fact that he sued a military widow and single mother for over a million dollars.
We agree with O’Reilly on this one: if Ventura was a real man, he would have dropped the suit.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Panicking After This State Files Massive Lawsuit Against Him
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- Trump Gets Some Devastating News After Cruz Drops Out – He’s In Trouble
- BREAKING: Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Trump – He’s Going To Trial