Bush Just Honored the US Military In A Way Obama Never Would
February 26, 2015 3:25pm PST
Former President George W. Bush was recently asked what he misses most about being president, and he took the opportunity to honor the military in a way Obama never would.
“People say, ‘Do you miss much?” Bush said. “I miss … the Air Force accommodating me with a shower on the airplane that flew me around. I don’t get irritated, but I do have to stop at stoplights now. ”
“I miss saluting those who volunteer to put themselves in harm’s way…” he added, getting more serious. “And I have vowed for the remainder of my life that I will do all I can do to help our vets.”
Obama would never honor the military in such a way, especially not after being asked a question about himself. Once again, Bush has shown that he outclasses Obama in every way.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS