Barack Called Away From Vacation for Work, Here’s How Michelle Responded
February 26, 2015 11:14am PST
During a 2004 campaign trip in his Illinois senate race, Barack Obama was called away for work from a family RV trip. Instead of dealing with the situation in a mature manner, Michelle Obama did something that would foreshadow her childish behavior in the White House.
Reports say that the future first lady was “livid” when Obama left the trip. Reporter David Mendell was covering the trip for the Chicago Tribune, and he said, “the tension between Michelle and her husband was palpable.”
In the 11 years since then, Michelle has taken her moody antics to the White House. We can’t say we’re sad that President Obama is being forced to live with such a demanding, obnoxious wife!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces