Patriotic Father Finds Out Pedophile Is Moving Into His Neighborhood, So He Does THIS
February 26, 2015 8:56am PST
A Wisconsin father decided to take drastic action when he found out a pedophile was moving into his neighborhood.
Russell Spiegle, 50, has been arrested for torching the would-be home of Harold Nyberg, a 40 year-old pedophile who was recently released from a supervised living facility. According to Conservative Tribune, Spiegle was caught after he was seen with fresh burns on his face.
Nyberg was convicted of sexually assaulting a child back in 1994, and his release has been controversial within the Cottage Grove, Wisconsin community. Before his arrest, Spiegle had told a newspaper he was “upset and on guard” after hearing of Nyberg’s release.
Remarkably, this is not the first time someone has tried to burn down Nyberg’s future home, but the home was reportedly not damaged very much in the first attempt. Police are currently investigating whether Spiegl was involved in this attempt as well.
You may also like to read:
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide
- The Mailman Swore This Happened Every Day, But They Wouldn’t Believe Him, So He Filmed It!
- You Won’t Believe The Sickening Thing Subway Pedophile Jared Fogle Just Did In Jail…