Bill O’Reilly Gets Some Very Good News
February 25, 2015 9:17am PST
Bill O’Reilly has gotten some very good news after weeks of facing attacks from liberals for his war stories of covering the Fauklands War. Earlier this week Dan Browne, the former NBC News Miami bureau chief, stepped up to defend O’Reilly from these attacks.
According to Mediaite, Browne oversaw the network’s Fauklands coverage, and he says O’Reilly’s story is accurate. While other accounts have downplayed the danger, Browne says the Fauklands conflict “got progressively more intense” and that there were demonstrations in Buenos Aires every day.
In an interview with O’Reilly, both reporters recalled a “very intense situation where people got hurt” and how “this was an extremely violent and volatile situation” where even reporters were in danger.
You can lower your pitchforks now, liberals, because it doesn’t look like O’Reilly is going anywhere anytime soon.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated