BREAKING: Verdict Reached In Trial Of Chris Kyle’s Killer
February 24, 2015 8:29pm PST
A jury has found former U.S. marine Eddie Ray Routh guilty of the murder of war hero Chris Kyle.
After three hours of closing arguments on Tuesday, the case was turned over to the jury. Just after 9:00 p.m., they returned with their decision.
The judge then sentenced Routh, 27, to life in prison without the possibility of parole. We will update you more as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Obama-Voting Thug Acts Crazy In Court – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call From Judge
- Jared Fogle’s Lawyers Drop Bombshell About His Jail Sentence – He Could Go Free…
- Jessie Ventura Gets Some Awful News After Attacking Chris Kyle’s Widow
- Trump Signs Souvenirs For Fellow Jurors As He Completes Jury Duty