What They Found Underneath This Sports Stadium Will Terrify You
February 24, 2015 11:18am PST
Canada is living in great fear of a terrorist attack today after an underground tunnel was discovered yards away from a major sports stadium in Toronto.
According to Daily Mail, the tunnel was discovered by municipal workers near Toronto’s Rexall Centre, which is used for such summer events as the Pan American Games and the Rogers Cup Tennis Tournament.
A worker found the tunnels while walking through the woods when he caught sight of corrugated metal on the ground. When he lifted up the metal, he discovered a passageway around 23 feet long and 8 feet wide which was lit by an electric generator. The sides of the tunnel had been reinforced with wood, and police found tools inside.
Authorities say they have filled in the tunnel, but they have remained silent as to what it’s purpose could have been. They have only confirmed that the tunnel was not a drug lab.
Canada has been fearful about terrorist attacks since the two that happened in the country last year. The Rexall Centre would be a likely target for a terrorist attack, as both the Pan American Games and the Rogers Cup attract some of the top athletes in the world.
You may also like to read:
- Former Obama Intel Head Defects – Exposes President’s Sick Plan For America
- BREAKING: Major US Airport Evacuated After The Brussels Attack
- Hitler Thought Nobody Would Find Us – Look What Archaeologists Just Discovered
- BREAKING: Obama Admin ADMITS To Funding Terrorism – What Happens Next Is Even Worse
- BREAKING: Obama Facing Jail Time After It’s PROVEN That He Funded Terrorists