You Won’t Believe What a Woman Found in Her Dog’s Mouth
February 21, 2015 2:36pm PST
When a British woman let her jack russell terrier out to use the bathroom, he came back with something she never expected.
Noticing her dog had something in it’s mouth, the woman opened it to find an adorable baby badger inside.
The badger was only five days old, and was luckily still alive. Badgers are endangered in England, so the woman brought the animal to the Secret World Wildlife Rescue in Somerset.
Newborn Badgers typically spend their first three months underground, so the odds were against this little guy surviving.
With no way to return him to his family, the organization named him Little Star and have been taking care of him ever since. They keep him in an incubator, feed him with a syringe, and make sure he’s nice and cozy.
You may also like to read:
- The Mailman Swore This Happened Every Day, But They Wouldn’t Believe Him, So He Filmed It!
- Miranda Lambert Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Begs Fans For Help
- Woman Films Herself Having Sex With a Sausage Dog – What She Does Next Is Even Worse
- They Were Walking Past An Old Metal Box When They Heard Movement – What They Found Inside…OMG!
- Muslim Thug Comes Upon Injured Dog – What He Does Next Is Sickening